Vacature: Reporting Manager EU (via HighQ)
For one of our clients we are looking for a Reporting Manager EU at an entrepreneurial and renowned position within the company and opportunity for (internal) growth
Our client is founded over 50years ago and now a world leader with their restaurant and delivery concept. For the largest franchisee, with over 2100 stores and a head office near Utrecht, we are looking for a Reporting Manager EU.
This headquearter has got (franchise) stores in France, Germany, Belgium and the Netherlands.
The organization itself can be described as (result) driven, informal, with short communication lines and an entrepreneurial & 'can do' spirit. Within the region they see opportunity for growth and are driven to succeed. If you as an empoyee have this mindset as well there are multiple opportunities for the taking.
- As Reporting Manager EU you have a broad range of responsibilities and play an important role as linking pin between the office in the Netherlands and your counterpart at the holding overseas. Besides that you will focus on:
- The monthly European closing process, including intercompany reconciliations, elimination and reclassification.
- Timely and accurate consolidation process under IFRS standards and group timetable.
- Prepare and distribute financial statements and reports.
- Contribution to finance projects and strong interaction with the Finance Managers (Netherlands & Belgium, Germany, France)
- Assisting in treasury, cash management and cashflow forecasting.
- Manage, maintain and monitor the Navision user profiles.
- You will report into the EU Financial Controller and have a dotted line to the CFO.
Profile and requirements
- On the one hand we are looking for a teamplayer who can demonstrate entrepreneurship and has the ability to identify improvement opportunities. On the other hand we will focus on:
- Several years of experience within Accountancy (Big4 preferably) OR at least five year relevant work experience in an international company.
- Extensive reporting skills.
- The ability to work in a changing environment.
- Experience and strong knowledge of IFRS and other GAAPs.
- Fluency in English, both spoken and written, Dutch is a plus.
As Reporting Manager EU you will have an excellent remuneration package depending your experience and a bonus up to 10%.
Besides that you will join:
- A growing and entrepreneurial international company.
- A renowned company with opportunity for personal growth.
- A professional, driven and informal team.
Reactions to this vacancy can be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org attn. Peter van Herk (+31 (0)348 460411).